Like it or not, if you are not showing up on “the map” you are losing new business opportunities every day. more than 300 million searches a day in the U.S. alone, it’s likely that someone is looking for your business as you read this. The question is simple. Are they finding you, or are they finding your competitors in a local search?
- 73% of all online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 82% of local searchers follow up a phone call or show up on your doorstep (TMP/Comscore)
- 66% of Americans use local search to find local businesses (Comscore)
- 54% of Americans have replaced phone books (Yellow Pages & Business Directory) internet and local search (Comscore)
- 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant the intent of buying offline
- 41% of consumers say they use a location in their search – “Dentist in Chicago”
Yet, only a jaw-dropping 9% of small businesses are happy their internet marketing! If you are in the 91% majority, GetFoundLocal.com can help!
What’s In It For You?
New Business! Getting Found in Local Search brings a steady stream of new customer’s 365 days a year
- Return On Investment – Consider the “Lifetime Value” of one new customer, or the profit of one “big ticket” sale – many GFL clients recuperate their investment from just one new customer
- Listed in Online Maps such as Google, Yahoo & Bing – More than 90% of the total search market is control by the “Big 3” – You get found where your customers are looking
- Save money on multiple Yellow Page listings
- Total Reach and Coverage in the city/metro area your business serves – Add additional cities if needed
- A Website is NOT required (but we do suggest it)
- Various levels of Inclusive Local Search Optimization to fit any budget
In today’s economic environment, small businesses can’t afford to miss out on new business opportunities. In the good old day’s it was easy. All you had to do was put your business listings and perhaps a display ad in the Yellow Pages and the phone would ring, or people would walk in the door. Today it’s a different world.
Get Found Local can make things a little easier Local Search Engine Optimization (LSEO) to help your business get found in local search results. Our goal is to put your business on the local search map!